The GECF provides a diverse set of tools for the functional and quantitative analysis of genomes and transcriptomes. We offer access to next-generation sequencing both on single cells or bulk cell populations, as well as to classical or high-throughput microfluidics-based qPCR technologies. In addition, we provide advanced in-house bioinformatics and biostatistics analyses. Finally, we enable manipulation of the cellular gene expression program by providing different genome-wide collections of ORFs.
Because new technologies constantly emerge, we are eager to discuss means to further improve and develop our toolbox.
- Our new HiSeq 4000 sequencer just arrived! Service will begin later in January.
- We released libraries submission guidelines for NextSeq sequencing. They are available here.
- We released RNA submission guidelines for RNA-seq, and gDNA submission guidelines for whole genome sequencing or exome sequencing. They are available here.
- A slightly updated version of our price list is available here.
- Our new 10X Genomics Chromium instrument is operational. This allows scaling up single cells transcriptomics experiments to thousands of cells.
- New user-friendly short protocols are available for the TapeStation 4200.
- A warm welcome to our new bioinformaticians team members Marion Leleu and Fabrice David!
- The GECF now provides bioinformatics services, presented in a dedicated web site. More news soon.
- New method available on our Fragment Analyzer for gDNA and large DNA fragments (up to 50 Kb).
- Release of user friendly quick start guides for our QuantStudio 6 and 7900HT qPCR instruments.
- New more user-friendly releases of our ORFs databases.
- A warm welcome to our new team members Elisa Cora and Lionel Ponsonnet!
- Initial release of our new MOUSAIC collection of murine ORFs.
- New improved versions of the Fragment Analyzer kits were released.
- Our new Agilent TapeStation 4200 has arrived. This RNA/DNA profiling instrument nicely complements our Fragment Analyzer. Please contact us for more details.
- Our next-generation Illumina NextSeq 500 sequencer is now operational. Please contact us for more details.
- New user-friendly short protocols are available for the Fragment Analyzer.
- Our service of automated 96-well plate minipreps is now available. Please inquire for further details.
- The new FlexSix system is available on our BioMark HD, allowing for much more flexible samples/genes combinations.
- CAHOS database v1.004 released, including 32 new human ZNF ORFs.
- A Lacz-V5 positive control is now available for the ORF lentiviral vectors collection (CB-Lenti). GFP soon to be available also.
- Our new QuantStudio 6 Flex qPCR instrument is available for booking (only with a 384w block for now).